VSHADE Professional Shader System for Blender Cycles and Eevee 3D model
Do you think Blender's shader system is too complicated? Do you think when I want create realistic materials, it is too hard in Blender and this takes me a lot of time? Do you think when I create complicate material, node setup looks like spider web and confusing? Do you think why Blender has not easy setup interface like other render engines, example Vray, Arnold, Corona etc? If you think like these, then Vshade is exactly what you are looking for.
Vshade is a node group collection developed for Blender. The most important feature of this collection is that it is, an easy to setup, all-in-one a material system, that is not in the Blender. In the same time, it can do this as high quality as possible and physically corrected, and also compatible for PBR material setup (it supports Metalness and Specular workflows). It has a lot of material nodes for this. With this node groups can be setup a material of desired level. If you want you can use **Uber** node system that all-in-one, or other node groups for specific needs (solid, refraction, glass, glossy, SSS etc.) and you can create desired materials easily and realistic.
Vshade is especially developed by reference to V-Ray system. As you can easily see, many of the Vshade's settings are very similar to the V-Ray settings. That's why the V-Ray users can easily adapt to the Vshade system.
You can also look VMATS Material Library for Blender Cycles and Eevee
( https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/textures/architectural-textures/vmats-material-library-for-blender-vshade )
VSHADE 1.3 released...
VSHADE works only with Blender 2.82 and higher!
For detailed informations of all nodes, please download and read documentation pdf.
- Easy to use
- All in one
- Clear interface
- Well documented
- Example scenes
- PBR Ready (supports Metalness and Specular workflows)
- Integrated directly in Blender
- Totally Linear Workflow
- Anisotropic Shader for Eevee
- Realistic and Physically Correct Absorption
- Realistic and Continious Dispersion
- Realistic Refraction
- Micro Roughness
- Roughness based Physically Correct Fresnel
- Conductive Fresnel (for metals)
- Separated Refraction and Reflection
- Metalness and Edge Tint support
- Limitable Per Material Bounce (Max Depth) and Exit Color
- Thin Film (Interference) node
- Fake Caustics
- Realistic Skin node
- Realistic Hair node
- Realistic Car Paint node
- Realistic Volumetric node
- Realistic Flame node
- Normal Combiner
- Normal Map Merger
- Custom Transparent
- Custom Shadow and Affect Shadow
- Two Sided nodes
- Seamless Texture Animation
- Edge Detection nodes
- Dirt, Grunge and Scratch nodes
- Special Procedural Texture nodes
- Effect nodes
- Multiple Blend nodes
- Custom Gradient nodes
- Falloff nodes
- Color nodes
- Color Levels nodes
- Math nodes
- Vector Math nodes
- Vector Transform nodes
- Logic Nodes (IF)
- Special nodes
- IOR List Table
- Reflection Roughness Table
- Refraction Roughness Table
- Diffuse Roughness (Sigma) Table
- Reflection Ratios Table
- Subsurface Scattering Values Table
- Abbe Values (for Dispersion) Table
- Color Temperature Table for Light Sources
- Light Lumen Values Table
- Vshade ( http://www.mediafire.com/folder/toyq9fy9w4uwk/Vshade )
- For more details, please visit https://hikmetkoyuncu.blogspot.com
- Got questions not on FAQ? We'd love to hear from you. Email to email@example.com
Why should I buy it?
For professionals, time is money. Creating a realistic material generally too hard and time consuming. An average scene has many objects, and each object has at least one material. When we start create materials for all of this objects, this takes much much more time. When you have to repeat this action for every scene, every time you need to waste your time. And time is money.
For amateurs, I think there are master artists who are great at creating materials! I can not understand how they do it. But I want to create great materials and great scenes too. How can I do? Blender's shader system can be too complicated when I want create realistic materials. I want create realistic materials easily and I don't want my shader setup turns like spider web.
How many nodes do I get purchased?
Vshade contains 242 nodes.
Can I use this on my commercial projects?
Absolutely! You're free to do this as long as you don't sell and/or redistribute the nodes in the raw format and claim exclusive ownership.
Why the cheap price for such high quality?
We believe in empowering the Blender community of artists and this is our way of making it accessible to everyone - students and professionals alike.
How do I install this product?
You can find this information at the Installation Guide.
Can I need to install add-ons?
No, but we strongly recommend you, because this will make it very easy to use. But if you don't want install add-ons, then you can easily link or append nodes to in your scene.
Have bug report inside?
Yes, have bug report to e-mail.