VMATS Material Library for Blender Cycles and Eevee Texture
Are you think, create realistic materials too hard and time consuming? Are you think, I wish I have huge material library and by this means I needn't to deal for create realistic materials, I am able to easily use this ready materials. If you think all of this things, then Vmats is for you.
Vmats is a realistic and high quality material library for Blender. Vmats for Cycles have 1610 material, Vmats for Eevee have 1546 material. Vmats have understandable interface and easy to use, you can easily list and preview all materials, and easily assign your objects.
The materials have also been expertly optimized for both speed and quality. We take the guess work out of creating superb looking materials, leaving you to focus on the more important parts of your project.
All materials have own parameters and you can easily customize your materials and create your own material setup.
VMATS 1.1 released...
VSHADE 1.2 released...
Vshade and Vmats works only with Blender 2.82 and higher!
When you purchace VMATS, you've also have VSHADE free. ( https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/scripts-plugins/rendering/vshade-professional-shader-system-for-blender )
For view high resolution catalogue, please download VMATS Documentation pdf.
VMATS FOR CYCLES:
- The library of the superior quality materials for Cycles.
- 1595 Material
VMATS FOR EEVEE:
- The library of the superior quality materials for Eevee.
- 1531 Material
- Car Paint (71 + 71 materials)
- Ceramic (93 + 93 materials)
- Concrete (18 + 18 materials)
- Fabric: Canvas, Denim, Knitting, Linen, Silk, Terry, Tweed-Damask, Velvet (230 + 230 materials)
- Food (18 + 19 materials)
- Gemstone (39 materials)
- Glass (35 + 15 materials)
- Interior Paint (224 + 224 materials)
- Leather (39 + 39 materials)
- Liquid (102 + 102 materials)
- Metal (170 + 169 materials)
- Pearl (14 + 14 materials)
- Plastic (38 + 38 materials)
- Rug (28 + 28 materials)
- Stones: Agate, Granite, Marble, Onyx, Quartzite, Travertine, Various (125 + 125 materials)
- Stucco-Plaster (65 + 65 materials)
- Suede (28 + 28 materials)
- Tiles (54 + 54 materials)
- Weave (6 + 6 materials)
- Wood (158 + 158 materials)
- Various (40 + 35 materials)
Vmats KEY FEATURES
- Easy to use
- Clear interface
- Highly customizable
- Well documented
- Well organized
- Integrated directly in Blender
- Seamless Textures
- 2K to 4K Textures
- Mostly Physically Correct
Vshade KEY FEATURES
- Easy to use
- All in one
- Clear interface
- Well documented
- Example scenes
- PBR Ready (supports Metalness and Specular workflows)
- Integrated directly in Blender
- Totally Linear Workflow
- Anisotropic Shader for Eevee
- Realistic and Physically Correct Absorption
- Realistic and Continious Dispersion
- Realistic Refraction
- Micro Roughness
- Roughness based Physically Correct Fresnel
- Conductive Fresnel (for metals)
- Separated Refraction and Reflection
- Metalness and Edge Tint support
- Limitable Per Material Bounce (Max Depth) and Exit Color
- Thin Film (Interference) node
- Fake Caustics
- Realistic Skin node
- Realistic Hair node
- Realistic Car Paint node
- Realistic Volumetric node
- Realistic Flame node
- Normal Combiner
- Normal Map Merger
- Custom Transparent
- Custom Shadow and Affect Shadow
- Two Sided nodes
- Seamless Texture Animation
- Edge Detection nodes
- Dirt, Grunge and Scratch nodes
- Special Procedural Texture nodes
- Effect nodes
- Multiple Blend nodes
- Custom Gradient nodes
- Falloff nodes
- Color nodes
- Color Levels nodes
- Math nodes
- Vector Math nodes
- Vector Transform nodes
- Logic Nodes (IF)
- Special nodes
- IOR List Table
- Reflection Roughness Table
- Refraction Roughness Table
- Diffuse Roughness (Sigma) Table
- Reflection Ratios Table
- Subsurface Scattering Values Table
- Abbe Values (for Dispersion) Table
- Color Temperature Table for Light Sources
- Light Lumen Values Table
DOCUMENTS and CATALOGUES
- Vmats for Cycles ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/5jzxdskat29gktm/Vmats_for_Cycles_1.1.pdf/file )
- Vmats for Eevee ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nv5chtqf7ve2ra/Vmats_for_Eevee_1.1.pdf/file )
- Vshade for Cycles ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/v4317jb6fmms1gv/Vshade_for_Cycles_1.2.pdf/file )
- Vshade for Eevee ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/bk3sayvnb7zndoz/Vshade_for_Eevee_1.2.pdf/file )
- Mini Catalogue for Vmats for Cycles ( https://hikmetkoyuncu.blogspot.com/p/vmats-cycles-mini-catalogue.html )
- Mini Catalogue for Vmats for Eevee ( https://hikmetkoyuncu.blogspot.com/p/vmats-eevee-mini-catalogue.html )
- Vmats Installation Guide ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/mpyi2n6wxzdr1px/Vmats_-_Installation_Guide_1.1.pdf/file )
- Vshade Installation Guide ( http://www.mediafire.com/file/7g12os5duvyb40j/Vshade_-_Installation_Guide_1.2.pdf/file )
- For more details, please visit https://hikmetkoyuncu.blogspot.com
- Got questions not on FAQ? We'd love to hear from you. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why should I buy it?
For professionals, time is money. Creating a realistic material generally too hard and time consuming. An average scene have many object, and each objects have at least one material. When we start create materials for all of this objects, this takes much much more time. When you have to repeat this action for every scene, every time you need to waste your time. And time is money.
For amateurs, I think there are master artists who are great at creating materials! I can not understand how they do it. But I want to create great materials and great scenes too. How can I do? I wish there were quality and realistic materials such as these that were ready-made. In this way, I could produce quality scenes like them.
How many materials do I get purchased?
Vmats for Cycles contains 1595 materials, Vmats for Eevee contains 1531 materials. Vmats totally contains 3126 materials.
Can I use this on my commercial projects?
Absolutely! You're free to do this as long as you don't sell and/or redistribute the materials in the raw format and claim exclusive ownership.
Why the cheap price for such high quality?
We believe in empowering the Blender community of artists and this is our way of making it accessible to everyone - students and professionals alike.
What is the resolution of the image textures used in some materials?
To balance out quality and efficiency, we decided to have the textures' size at 2K (2048 x 2048) by default. This ensures that you will have a scene that your system can handle and you have large enough textures that are not pixelized even at closeup renders. If you want 4K (4096 x 4096) textures, most of the materials have 4K texture and you can download 4K Texture Pack on product page and use these.
Are all textures seamless?
Yes. All textures in Vmats are seamless and tileable.
The material looks weird on my model?
Some materials require you to have a UV map to function optimally. To fix this, select your model, go to Edit Mode, and create unwrap your mesh.
Blender not respond after open a preview image.
You need to close preview image window/program after open any preview image. If you are not close this image, then Blender waits until close this preview image.
Can I use the materials in other programs/rendering engines?
No. But you can use textures in other programs/rendering engines. If you have the technical knowledge on translating the existing shaders into compatible materials in your software, that would be better.
Are these materials procedural?
Not all of them. As of this writing, there are just some details that procedural textures couldn't achieve yet via Cycles or Eevee nodes, that's why we decided to use Image Textures instead which are in most cases, faster to render and more manageable. But the Vmats has been created to have a good balance of procedural textures and image textures.
How do I install this product?
You can find this information at the Installation Guide.
Can I need to install add-ons?
No, but we strongly recommend you, because this will make it very easy to use. But if you don't want install add-ons, then you can easily link or append materials to in your scene.
Have bug report inside?
Yes, have bug report to e-mail.