1 / 17
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Flex Road Generator
A geometry node modifier that transforms meshes and curves into roads.
Works with Blender 3.3 and newer.
This is a Geometry Nodes modifier, not an addon.
- Nature (scattering)
- City (bridge)
- Two Tunnels
- Simple Road
- Simple Railway
- Mesh or curve to road : UV ready, custom curve profile
- Instancing along the curve : anchor x control, random
- Scattering: to the target or to the last mesh
- Bridge generator
- All components are distinct
- Reorderable components
- A mesh generated from very low angle curves may contain issues.
- Components number influence performance.
- Crossroads can be created only with mesh type geometry and works on a flat surface.
Curves can be placed manually or drawn using the curve draw tool.
The roads are customizable and can be edited in the modifier tab.
v1.0.7 Updates 2023/01/18:
Fixed : Scattering around tilted curve
Realize instances : A new node has been added to realize instances in order to then convert the object to a mesh.
v1.0.6 Updates 2022/12/18:
- Bug fixes
- Tiny scale fixed, width of the road line 2.7m
- Added new example : Railway Generator
Used free resources:
- Trees : https://www.blenderkit.com/asset-gallery-detail/c1249648-7fd9-42f6-88e6-e4f9fb7c620e/
- Tesla : https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-print-models/games-toys/other/3d-designer-349d8e12-72c3-42ca-a68c-8632d511606f
Free CC0 textures are from polyhaven.com and ambientcg.com
creator took my negative feedback and fixed the issue, good communication