Test Tube 3D model
A highly detailed PBR photoreal set of Vacutainer test tubes that are widely used in modern medicine. Can be used for any kind of visualizations and presentations with super close up shots. All models have micro surface defects as real ones. All stickers are copied with maximum accuracy.
Was made in Maya 2018 and textured with Substance Painter. In the folder, you will find subfolders for each tube with meshes in OBJ and FBX formats as well as a set of textures for any workflow:
- DirectX and OpenGL Normal maps.
- PBR standard texture set.
- Vray texture set.
- Corona texture set.
- Redshift texture set.
- Unreal ARM workflow packed texture set.
- Unity5 texture set.
All textures are 4096*4096 JPEG, PNG, TARGA.
- All models sized to match the real object parameters.
- All models have fully unwrapped and not overlapped UV's.
- All models have clean nonoverlapped geometry.
- All meshes are named and grouped so you can easily manage this model as you like or animat it.
- All detachable parts are separated so you can easily animate it if you want to.
Preview renders are made in Marmoset Toolbag.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.