S-125 Neva Pechora SA-3 Goa 3D model
The S-125 Neva/Pechora (Russian: -125 ''/'', NATO reporting name SA-3 Goa) Soviet surface-to-air missile system was designed by Aleksei Isaev to complement the S-25 and S-75. It has a shorter effective range and lower engagement altitude than either of its predecessors and also flies slower, but due to its two-stage design it is more effective against more maneuverable targets. It is also able to engage lower flying targets than the previous systems, and being more modern it is much more resistant to ECM than the S-75. The 5V24 (V-600) missiles reach around Mach 3 to 3.5 in flight, both stages powered by solid fuel rocket motors. The S-125, like the S-75, uses radio command guidance. The naval version of this system has the NATO reporting name SA-N-1 Goa and original designation M-1 Volna (Russian wave).
+++++++++++++++ This model is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 4k render. Renders have no postprocessing.
This model is ready to be animated. You can easily position it the way you need or animate.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
+++++++++++++++ File Formats:
- 3ds Max 2015 + V-Ray 3.6
- 3ds Max 2012 with standard materials
- OBJ 2012 (Multi Format)
- 3DS 2012 (Multi Format)
- FBX 2012 (Multi Format)
- Maya 2012 with standard materials
- Cinema 4D R12 with standard materials
+++++++++++++++ Textures: ( just for the models have textures )
- High resolution ( up to 4096x4096 pixels for big parts and 2048x2048 pixels for small parts ).
- NOTE for Cinima 4D users: add HyperNURBS for each object to get subdivision ( smooth ). And make sure setting of HyperNURBS is Catmull-Clark and Subdivide UVs is Edge to correct textures and UVs.
- NOTE: If you have problem with extract file please use latest version of winrar ( winrar is free )
+++++++++++++++ Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.