Military Essential Collection PBR Low-poly 3D model
Military Essential Collection - Lowpoly PBR
This collection consists of 13 highly detailed and photo-realistic military 3D assets and is meant to provide the client with quick access to exceptional looking models for creating a portable military base inside of their video game. All the assets available in this collection are lowpoly and use high quality PBR textures, making them perfect for real-time rendering. The high quality of the assets and the attention to detail that was put into each asset, makes them perfect for offline traditional rendering as well.
- Bunk Bed with Mattress and Pillows: This 3D asset comes in 3 separated meshes used together: The Bed Frame, The Mattresses, and The Pillows. They can all be individually used and manipulated to create various different looks for you own purposes.
- Industrial - Army Container: This asset is a photo-realistic, low-poly, PBR 3D model of an Industrial and/or Army Container. The asset is low-poly and ready to be used inside any game engine, adding amazing visual fidelity without impacting the performance of your level at all. It is a perfect asset for shooter games, industrial scenes, or any 3D scene or video game that needs a realistic container asset.
- Military Crates Collection: This collection includes 4 highly realistic and detailed military Crates. The crates cover 4 different styles, in order to provide more options for you. All 4 assets have been constructed in a way that allows for opening and closing of the crates, making them useful for gameplay implementation, storing ammo, weapons, and any other type of equipment you might need.
- Military Camo Goggles: This is a AAA photo-realistic 3D model of a military pair of goggles. The asset is meant to be used for character dressings, equipment the player can interact with and use, or simply as decoration in your scene. The asset features high quality textures making for very realistic materials, great even for close-up shots. Glass transparency is already setup in the texture's alpha.
- Rusty Metal Barrels: The product features 3 highly realistic, detailed, game-ready rusty barrels. The barrels come in three shapes: one undamaged, one sligthly damaged, and a damaged one. The assets use PBR textures, making them perfect for all sorts of scenes and lighting conditions. High quality textures and model detail, perfect for close-up shots.
- Military Sleeping Bag - Open and Rolled: This is a realistic, high quality asset of a military sleeping bag. It is meant to be used in spaces where soldiers and other characters are set to rest or spend the night. The asset packs 2 models, one of the sleeping bag being rolled up and one of the sleeping bag open and ready to be used.
- Military - Army Base Tent: This is a AAA quality asset of a large tent, meant to be used as portable military bases where the army holds its equipment, weapons, and its soldiers. The tent is 4.19m (165 inch) wide, 6.15m (242 inch) in length, and 2.73m (107 inch) high. High quality green fabric material, great for close up views. Using a double-sided material is required for making the tent work as an interior space.
Every asset is lowpoly and carefully crafted with attention to detail and edge flows. There are no N-gons and duplicate vertices present in them.
- Bunk Bed: 15,516 polys
- Container: 8,840 polys
- Crate 01: 11,438 polys
- Crate 02: 6,828 polys
- Crate 03: 3,160 polys
- Crate 04: 1,552 polys
- Goggles: 3,260 polys
- Metal Barrel 01: 2,228 polys
- Metal Barrel 02: 2,148 polys
- Metal Barrel 03: 2,228 polys
- Sleeping Bag: 1,074 polys
- Sleeping Bag roll: 3,898 polys
- Tent: 6,413 polys
All models inside this collection use a single, properly named, material each.
All textures that come with this collection are 4K resolution (4096 x 4096) and each asset has its textures packed into 4 different sets:
- Packed for Unity HDRP
- Packed for Unity Metalness
- Packed for Unreal
- Unpacked for Universal use
Every single asset, as well as the whole 3D set you can see in the preview images, has an appropriate Blender file, where the asset(s) are already imported, textures are all packed into the project, and materials are all set up. This makes them ready to be used in any of your scenes without any need for additional set up.
The whole collection is over 9GB in size.
Mitrech takes requests. If you feel like this collection, as well as any other of our assets, misses something, please do comment and we'll implement that into the product.