STI DVC 2011 Handgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready model of an STI DVC 2011 handgun chambered in 9x19mm.
The 9mm cartridge included features a 115GR Federal HST hollow point bullet and a nickle plated piece of brass.
The model includes a standard and a threaded barrel with removable thread protector, standard and suppressor height sights, an optic cut slide cover plate, extended mag and standard mag, and integral compensator.
The standard magazine has a 17 round capacity and the extended mag has a 22 round capacity.
- Frame: 2,178 Verts and 4,306 Tris
- DVC-P Slide: 704 Verts and 1,432 Tris
- DVC-T Slide: 795 Verts and 1,622 Tris
- Barrel: 197 Verts and 394 Tris
- Threaded Barrel: 317 Verts and 634 Tris
- DVC-P Barrel: 431 Verts and 870 Tris
- Low Sights: 84 Verts and 156 Tris
- Tall Sights: 88 Verts and 164 Tris
- Slide Cover Plate: 308 Verts and 612 Tris
- Optic Mount Plate: 64 Verts and 124 Tris
- Standard Magazine: 401 Verts and 775 Tris
- Extended Magazine: 437 Verts and 851 Tris
- Ammo: 281 Verts and 554 Tris
4,096 x 4,096 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the 2011. 2,048 x 2,048 texture maps are included for both Unreal Engine 4 and Unity 5, along with the Substance Painter workfile for the Magazine and Ammo.
The RMR Mini Red Dot Sight ghost depicted in the preview images is for reference only and is not included.