Low Poly Victorian Furniture Set 3D model
This is a 4 piece collection of vintage Victorian furniture made in Blender for the cycles renderer. It comes with two chairs, a couch and a coffee table with a dirty and damaged version in case you need it. There's also a set of helpers which consist in mattes that you can use to change the color and hue of the marble, wood and upholstery. All materials are PBR and come with diffuse, roughness and normal maps, all in 4k. And the objects can be sub-divided if you need more polygons. or used as they are, in case you have a low polygon budget.
This vintage Victorian Furniture collection is ideal for period pieces, haunted houses and horror projects or even old or abandoned house scenes that require antique elements.
- All materials are PBR optimized for both, Cycles and Eevee
- Comes with diffuse, roughness and normal maps in 4k
- There's 2 skin options; Basic and dilapidated
- There's a helper folder with mattes that you can use to change the color of the upholstery, wood and marble on the table.
- This model can be subdivided, should you need it. Creased edges are used to keep the shape to save polygons, instead of holding edges.