Core-C1 Kit extended edition 3D model
Core-C1 Kit (extended edition)
This one is derived from the original Core-C1 kit but is extended in object details and shader options. Apart from the main core which is now made of two parts there are 4 additional cores derived from the main core, making a total of 6 variations. Together they can be arranged to get more variations.
The shaders of the outer shells consist of blending materials that split the surface into 3 different shaders. This is done with 2 black and white textures, so one is able to alter color scheme and material properties for different elements within the shader. The rest of the models are shaded with a multi sub material consisting of 7 shaders. The models have sub material id selections which correspond to the multi sub material.
Note: sub material ID's makes it easy to split the model in different elements, for example to use in Video Copilot Element 3D plugin for After Effects.
This package contains following items:
- one 3ds max file setup with native scanline renderer and standard materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Vray2 and standard 3ds max compatible materials.
- one 3ds max file setup with Octane renderer and Octane materials.
- one export OBJ file for import to all other major 3d applications (geometry + UV coordinates and textures only)
- one FBX file for import to other applications (includes the sub selection ID's)
- one 3ds max file containing all shapes to make the textures.
- a folder containing all elements to make the textures (includes two PSD files with al layers and UV templates)
Al 3ds max files are click render ready and made in version 2010.
Note: The renders on top are mostly Octane renders, default scanline and Vray renderers produce different images (see examples)The default scanline images renders in less dan 22 seconds
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the small envelope icon next to the Author name or enter his profile and use the green contact button on the left).