1 / 14
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Game assets that are primed to explode.
...or not. They could be dressing for industrial mockups.
Textured in Substance Painter
Textures and decals range from 2K to 4K resolution.
69,284 Total Vertices 68,296 Faces 136,768 Tris
- Ladder asset is a separate model, for portability.
- Valves are loose, easily removable if you need to cut down on geo. -Or- if you want to mix and match. (2 Valve textures)
- Includes .blend file for exploring the scene and models as-pictured in the promo material.
- Models verified compatible with Unreal Engine, with the exception of having to manually plug some of the image textures that may be missing from the material slots. Some Roughness maps are plugged into Metallic by default.
- .obj/.mat files: Materials behave erratically importing .obj into Blender, must reconnect all slots manually.
Easily Remedied: (in Blender)
1) Delete materials plugged into Principled BSDF.
2) Click on Principled BSDF to have it highlighted and then press CTRL+SHIFT+T
3) Navigate to related materials in 'Baked Textures' folder.
4) Highlight relevant image textures and then press 'Pricipled Texture Setup' in top-right.
Some models have multiple materials slots, pay attention to what material you apply to which slot or you will get undesired results
DISCLAIMER: Certain models in the preview pictures have an added level of subdivison for optimized promotional purposes.