Meeting Room Chair Office Low-poly 3D model
- Ready to use, no setups, plugins, hidden or unwanted objects; just drop it into your scene (scene with light setup and cameras (used for product images) also included).
- Compatible with every 3D software, variety of formats, V-Ray and PBR textures.
- Real world scale (units:centimeters)
- Correct pivot for placement, x0,y0,z0
- Proper UV unwrap, no overlap.
- Max scene organized by layers, proper naming for all objects, materials and textures.
- Single object
- Game Ready (.uasset & .fbx)
- 3DS Max V-Ray (.max) - ready to use, just drop it into your scene. Studio scene with light setup and cameras, used for product images, is also included.
- 3DS Max mentalray (.max) - ready to use, just drop it into your scene. Studio scene with light setup and cameras, used for product image #12, is also included.
- V-Ray Proxy (.vrmesh and .vrmat) - for all 3D software that support V-Ray 3 and later. Materials and mesh are transitioned seamlessly, no setups will be required on your part.
- FBX standard (.fbx) - textures and materials embedded, standard shader (Diffuse, Normal, Specular). Compatible with every 3D software.
- OBJ (.obj) - C4D preset, .mtl included, textures included.
- 3D Studio (.3ds) - textures included
- FBX triangulated (.fbx) - triangulated mesh, lightmap UV channel, textures and materials embedded, PBR; useful for game engines.
- Unreal Engine 4.19+(.uasset) - everything is setup, just drop it into your projects Content folder. LOD0 & LOD1 included.
Texture list (.png, 4096x4096, V-Ray and PBR):
PBR textures included (BaseColor, Normal, Metalness, Roughness, AO).
V-Ray textures = ~23MB, PBR = ~25MB
Premium quality meeting room chair, with fine grain black leather seat and armrests.
Created with 3DS Max 2017, rendered using V-Ray 3.6