Medieval Barrels VR / AR / low-poly 3D model
A pack containing 20 detailed PBR ready barrel, bucket and tub game assets. These models have hoops made of wood poles and closed by ligatures. This was common practice up to the early 20th century, before metal became cheap to produce.
- Available in .blend, .fbx, .obj and .3ds formats. Single scene in blender, split in to individual components for all other formats.
- Works natively in .blend. All other file formats will require additional work due to import/export limitations. This includes material re-creation, and possibly re-applying smoothing groups.
- Game ready low poly models. Tested in Unity.
- Blender file comes with PBR materials for Cycles.
- Triangle/vertex counts in the 500-1500 range per model.
- Texture maps for the barrel material are 1024x2048, for the tub material 1024x1024, and for the bucket material 512x512. This is to maintain a consistent texel density.
- 3 barrels of different sizes, as well as two special medium sized barrels: A broken one, and an open one with a separate lid.
- 6 tubs of different sizes and shapes
- 5 buckets. Two all wood buckets, two with metal hoops and handles, and one small wooden bucket/ladle.
- 2 stacks of wooden hoops, one of which is set up in a way that it can be hanged from a wall if needed. 1 loose wooden hoop.