Airport Control Towers Collection low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
This is a real-world-size models of Airport Control Towers made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
- 74.380 polygons
- 39.225 vertices
- 43 x 43 x 120 meters
- 832.413 polygons
- 425.606 vertices
- 43 x 38 x 120 meters
- 11.004 polygons
- 5.604 vertices
- 30 x 20 x 110 meters
LEVEL OF DETAIL
- This model is suitable for different purpose - real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow, low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
- Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- Scene objects are organized by layers
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test.
- VRayLight, VRayHDRI, and VRayCamera are included - the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed