NASA Shuttle Launch Pad 3D model
This is a highly detailed model of NASA's Crawler Transporter and Mobile Launch Platform with Space Shuttle.
This product contains the following models :
1 - Shuttle Crawler Transporter.
The Shuttle Crawler Transporter was designed to carry the Mobile Launch Platform (MLP) from the Vehicle Assembly Building to the launch pad at Kennedy Space Center (KSC) in Florida, USA.
2 - Mobile Launch Platform
The NASA's Mobile Launch Platform (MLP) is the transportable launch bases for the Space Shuttle vehicle.
3 - Space Shuttle
High detailed Space Shuttle with the detailed external tank, and solid rocket boosters.
Shuttle has 5 different textures included in the separate file for Discovery, Endeavour Columbia, Challenger, and Atlantis.
- This scene is very realistic and highly detailed.
- Models have all the features of the real one.
- Drawings and high detailed reference images were used to design these models.
- All textures and materials are included.
- Textures are high-resolution jpeg images.
- Previews were rendered with V-Ray.
- Objects are set up in layers for easy selection or any re-configure.
- Tracks are grouped and pivoted for animation purposes, but not animated.
All models of this scene can be purchased also separately.