The Village and City of 18th Century Pack Low-poly 3D model
A package with assets and blend file in old downtown style covers everything you need to create your own town and its surrounding.
It includes over 100 props to fill your exterior like fences, carpentry stuff, street and house props, town elements like bridges or walls and other small things to give it personality.
All assets come in FBX format, ready to use in any 3D game engine. All pivots are correctly placed and all meshes are scaled proportionally one to another with frozen transformations, which makes them workable.
- Created in: blender
- Renders - cycles
- The scene have Polygons: 32100 k
The scene have Vertices: 15658 k
Apply rotation&scale - yes
nGons - no
Sample compositions in blender render not included in the set. This Pack included demo scene in Unity format.
- 157 different high quality models, optimized geometry. Total polycount 69590
- 11 houses, Total polycount 32100
- 12 stairs and ladders - Total polycount - 1946
- 20 carpentry stuff - Total polycount - 3691
- 17 street props - Total polycount - 3686
- 11 conteiners. Total polycount - 3686
- 12 house objects like door, windows, etc. Total polycount - 867
- 13 House props. Total polycount - 1521
- 20 town elements like walls, bridge, chimneys, etc. Total polycount -17912
- 8 Various rocks Total polycount - 320
The list of buildings in 18th century style:
- House, poly: 1700 vert: 913
- Hut, poly: 1300 vert: 751
- Carpenter house the 18th century house poly: 1700 vert: 964
- Narrow tenement with olive elevation poly: 3600 vert: 2200
- Wide tenement with pink elevation poly: 6400 vert: 3900
- Blue tenement with shop window and basement entry poly: 3300 vert: 2100
- Kind of a shop poly: 1400 vert: 820
- Building with a dock poly: 5500 vert: 3400
- Small sheds - poly: 950 vert: 564 10.Small sheds - poly: 976 vert: 583
- Sawmill with administration office poly: 7200 vert: 6100
Hope you like it! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Facebook: http://bit.ly/2tkpcqi Artstation: http://bit.ly/2tAeBb6