Low Poly Forest Pack With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly Forest foliage pack with different types of trees, PBR materials and 4K textures. Includes 2 pines, 3 different trees, 2 fallen trees, assorted foliage and vegetation, dead leaves, sticks, rocks, grass, roots and 2 types of grounds. Everything comes with an alternate Autumn skin. This pack is Ideal for large forest scenes and as decoration for scenes involving nature. It is compatible with the Low Poly Witch's Hut With PBR Materials.
- The Blender demo scene cannot be exported flawlessly to other formats, therefore, it only works in Blender, the individual models from the scene, however, can. You'll just have to assemble them to your liking.
- Two skins to choose from: Spring and Autumn
- Demo included (not all assets used)
- Diffuse, Roughness, Normal and Translucency maps in PBR metalness workflow.
- The Greens and oranges in the diffuse/translucency textures can be hue-shifted to better fit your color scheme.
- Completely modular and flexible.
- Roots are exposed, so you can make them stick out as much as you want for realism, depending on your scene.
- Includes: 2 birches, an oak, 2 pines, a fallen birch, a fallen pine, 3 sizes for large clumps of grass, 10 small clumps of grass (to decorate around trees and other corners, assorted flowers, weeds and small bushes, rocks in 3 sizes (4 of each), sticks and leaves for forest debris, supplemental sticking-out roots to decorate the forest floor and 2 types of terrain, each with its own height/displacement map.
- 4k textures for most of the assets, small individual assets are in 2K
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
- All assets are designed for easy placement, as instances or as a [type-hair] particle system.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native), .OBJ, .FBX, .DAE