1 / 71
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This is real-world-size model of Gas Turbine Plant made by professional architect.
- Dimensions: 130m x 122m x 45m (height)
- Units used: Centimeters
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
MAX - Autodesk 3dsMax
FBX, OBJ, DAE - Exchange Formats
GLTF, GLB - Games, Web, AR/VR (request)
UNITYPACKAGE - Unity 3D (request)
3DM - Rhino 3D
SKP - SketchUp
RVT - Autodesk Revit (request)
STL - 3D Print (request)
C4D - Cinema4D
BLEND - Blender
MA, MB - Autodesk Maya
DWG, DXF - Autodesk AutoCAD (request)
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- TWO material options.
- This highly detailed model and suitable for different purpose - realtime and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and achitecture - 2.759.696 polygons - 2.961.063 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry.
- All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace
- Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects.
- No third-party plug-ins needed
The product description says that it is UV mapped and includes textures, but there aren't any texture files in the downloads, and when I went to apply my own textures, the UV mapping was in a horrendous state. Maya was telling me there was nonmanifold geometry everywhere to fix before I could unfold the geometry, and none of the UV shells were scaled properly or arranged. Now I have to go through every piece of the mesh to clean up the model, and then texture it, which I thought would already be done when I bought this model. Good manGreatAccurate, detailed work.