EVERYONE GOES FDNY Engine 69 - Battalion 16 (Harlem Hilton)
This is a special vehicle of the Fire Department of New York MANHATTAN.
Made according to drawings and photographs, with the smallest details and detailed prototypes.
• Originally created with 3ds Max 2018 (compatibility with 3ds Max 2013).
• Corona render materials.
• PBR textures.
• All textures are PBR and textures Unreal engine 4 you can customize them for any renderer and editor.
• Middle Poly model.
• This realistic 3D model is perfect for your animation, and for close renders and angles.
• Painted in Substance painter, dashboard painted in Photoshop. (All logos and textures are drawn by me.)
• Materials, objects, textures and groups have a unique name, so there will be no confusion.
• The cabin and box is fully worked out, buttons on the dashboards and toggle switches, everything is like in a real fire truck.
• Unit scale. cm/cm
• 3d max textures resolution Body 8192X8192. Interier 8192X8192. Dashboard_4096x4096. Glass 4096X4096. Box 8192X8192. Light 4096X4096. Suspension 8192X8192. Wheell 4096X4096. Maps Diffuse. Glossiness. Roughness. Height. AO. IOR. Metallic. Height. Normal.
• Unreal Engine 4 textures - BaseColor /Normal /OcclusionRoughnessMetallic.
• All doors open.
• Wheels rotate.
• PBR textures so you can easily tweak them for any render or engine.