Residential City Building - Corner - 15 - Restaurant and Stucco 3D model
High Quality Classic City Building, in the style of 19th/early 20th century for modern use with many details, suitable for far, medium and closeup shots. Modern equipment like satellite dishes, antennas and windows. Great for renderings to accompany architectural visualisations as exterior side buildings and background building, backgrounds for indoor archviz renderings, product renderings, visual effects, and to let citys come to life!
- Corner House
- See also my other buildings: This building will fit together with all my other buildings and building collections, according to detail, shaders, texture quality and scale! Visit my profile to find more of them!
- Highpoly: 1.746.000 Polygons
- Exterior walls with decoration
- Exterior details with windows, snowguards and drainage, antennas, house number plate etc.
- All stucco facade details are modeled and not textured
- All streetside and courtside facades are modeled
- Interior walls with doors, suitable for exterior rendering
- Interior lowpoly living room furniture, blinds and windowsill decoration
- Interior walls with baked lighting for night renderings (Tutorial how to turn on and off in shader is included - one baked light situation per house)
- Scene scale: cm
- UV Mappings: Boxmapping (wood, brick surfaces etc.), Triplanar Mapping (ie. metal surfaces), Unwrapped UVs (Interior walls)
- Gamma: 2.2 - suitable for all artists who work with linear workflow
- Max 2013 + V-Ray 4.0 Shader scene file with Editable Meshes (collapsed stack) with Bumpmaps, transparency maps etc. and Multisub-Material
- Max 2013 + V-Ray 4.0 Shader and V-Ray Proxy file for fast instancing, with Multisub-Material
- Max 2011 + Scanline Render file with Editable Meshes (collapsed stack, less shader complexity than V-Ray Shaders for conversion purposes) with Multisub-Material
- FBX file with materials and instances (FBX 2015)
- Cinema 4D file with default materials and instances, only converted materials
Note: Daylight-Sky and Night-Sky setups are not included.