Dont forget to take a look at all the previews - new close up renderings - Enlarge and click Download original in the upper left corner to get a better impression
NEW: There is one house of this collection downloadable for FREE in my CG Trader Profile - check out quality and use it without restrictions in your commercial projects - royalty free!
22 High Quality Classic City Buildings, in the style of 19th and early 20th century for modern use with many details, suitable for far, medium and closeup shots. Modern equipment like satellite dishes, antennas and windows.
Great for renderings to accompany architectural visualisations as exterior side buildings and background buildings, backgrounds for indoor archviz renderings, product renderings, visual effects, and to let whole citys come to life!
The buildings have also interesting details in the ground floor, for example storefronts, restaurants, takeaways, kiosks, and overall many details on the facade: Stucco details, bowfronts, balconys, elevators, snow fences, etc.
- 10 Corner Houses and 12 Row Houses: A total of 22 different houses
- All houses fit together - scale, amount of details, MultiSub-Material order and shader quality are the same
- Highpoly, depending on their detail, from 844.000 Polygons to 2.950.000 Polygons per house
- Exterior walls with decoration
- Exterior details with windows, snowguards and drainage, antennas, house number plate etc.
- All stucco facade details are modeled and not textured
- All streetside and courtside facades are modeled
- Interior walls with doors, suitable for exterior rendering
- Interior lowpoly living room furniture, blinds and windowsill decoration
- Interior walls with baked lighting for night renderings (Tutorial how to turn on and off in shader is included - one baked light situation per house)
- Scene scale: cm
- UV Mappings: Boxmapping (wood, brick surfaces etc.), Triplanar Mapping (ie. metal surfaces), Unwrapped UVs (Interior walls)
- Gamma: 2.2 - suitable for all artists who work with linear workflow
- Max 2013 + V-Ray 4.0 Shader scene file with Editable Meshes (collapsed stack) with Bumpmaps, transparency maps etc. and Multisub-Material
- Max 2013 + V-Ray 4.0 Shader and V-Ray Proxy file for fast instancing, with Multisub-Material
- Max2013 - 3 Example Scenes (Day, Evening and Night) which resemble the first three still renderings of the gallery above
- Max 2011 + Scanline Render file with Editable Meshes (collapsed stack, less shader complexity than V-Ray Shaders for conversion purposes) with Multisub-Material
- FBX file with materials and instances (FBX 2015)
- Cinema 4D file with default materials and instances, only converted materials
- Blender 2.8.2 (materials based only on FBX Import)
- There are LOD files (Max 2013 + Scanline Materials, FBX 2019 and Cinema 4D R21 with default materials) with a reduced polycount of an average of 88.000 polygons per house, with a strong reduced amount of details (no baked lights, no roof tiles, no furniture, no shop promotional details, no snow fences, reduced polygons for stucco and windows) - you can augment and combine this low poly version with the high poly versions which come with this package since scale and position are identical.
Please note, this model is meant for offline rendering, and not for games/VR/AR.