English Building Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world size model of the Police Station red brick building in London made by professional architect.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
- Units used: Centimeters
- 94.136 polygons
- 60.453 vertices
- 42 * 33 * 20 meters
- 14.745 polygons
- 9.254 vertices
- 110 * 110 meters
DETAILS [railings and balustrade]
- 79.683 polygons
- 82.990 vertices
- lowpoly mesh instances
- This model is suitable for exterior visualization, realtime and game use, architecture, consulting, education.
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow.
- Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. Instances when necessary.
- Shell and Symmetry modifiers for better performance and flexibility.
- Scene objects are organized by layers: ENV_masterplan BLD_windows BLD_walls BLD_glass BLD_details
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray.
- Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test.
- VRayLight, VRayHDRI and VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials.
- JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive.
- All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed
This product has no reviews yet