Modular medieval wooden fence pack Low-poly 3D model
Two kinds of low-poly wooden fences. Each divided into convenient modular pieces to easily form enclosures, pens and barriers.
- Wattle weaving mainly from hazel and branches of other scrubs and bushes.
- Diagonal rod fence between posts lashed together by thin twigs and vines. These kind of fences are still in use, especially in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe
The file includes:
- Rod fence: starting, middle and end piece, two different 90° corners, two different T-crossings
- Wattle fence: four different single pieces, two different connection parts, two different 90° corners
- Two backups of wattle / wicker modules as splines, for easy adjustments.
- UPDATE 2020-07-05: two different gates added to both sets
- Rod fence from starting piece (5,700/5,888) to corner B (21,204/21,776)
- Wattle fence per module ~(6,700/6,800)
- Fully mapped and textured with simple diffuse maps only.
- In real world scale (meters).
- Collapsed, layered and named.
Parts of gates are grouped for easy movements and adjustments.
Curved wattle fences can easiliy be made by using the bend-modifier.