1 / 13
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
The collection consists of:7 models total
Collection of equipment for an 16th to 17th century Harquebusier.
- Arquebus; Textures 2k; Polys/Verts: 1527/1624
- bandolier in 3 stages (basic circular layout, hanging, worn on shoulder); Textures 4k; Polys/Verts: 22,875/22,970
- two different styles of gun powder flasks; Textures 2k; Polys/Verts: 1410/1462 to 2672/3020
- three different bundels of fuse for the gun; Textures 1k; Polys/Verts: between 1,220/1,28 and 3,295/3,392
- pliers to mold lead ammunition; Textures 2k; Polys/Verts: 346/338
- ammunition in 3 different stages (fresh from the mold, peeled off excess, cleaned and ready for action); Textures 2k; Polys/Verts: 96/98 to 206/204
- German burgonet helmet including interior padding; Textures 4k; Polys/Verts: 3,472/3,698 8for the helmet) and 2,080/2,166 (for the padding)
SCENE NOT INCLUDED
Clean topology, appropriate poly counts, well made textures, variety of formats provided and no issues.
Would easily buy from again. A+