Female Warrior Low-poly 3D model
Hi there, this is my original female character “Warrior” includes
- blender scene file for rendering in Eevee and rigging generated from Auto-Rig Pro Smart feature and bendy bones for hair braids.
- rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender (only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions).
- Marmoset Toolbag scene for look development.
- Marvelous Designer avatar with arrangement points & garment files.
ZBrush file as a Base mesh retains SDiv1 (21,702 verts) to 2 (86,802 verts). You can even reconstruct SDiv once (down to 5,418 verts), although you need to rebake the textures to it.
UV unwrapped and PBR textures for
Body (Full) (23,250 verts) 4k normal, albedo, roughness
Eyeball (628 verts) 1k albedo
TeethGumTongue (4,814 verts) 1k albedo, roughness
Braid (Hair) Eyelash (18,275 verts) 2k normal, albedo
CostumeShoes (8,001 verts) 2k normal, albedo, roughness
MachineGun (12,223 verts) 2k normal, albedo, roughness, metalness
(Total 67,191 verts)
- rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender you can use only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions. It doesn't include Auto-Rig Pro add-on itself. Here is the link to the product https://blendermarket.com/products/auto-rig-pro It's a great add-on for blender! Highly recommended! Rig is generated from ARP Smart feature and bendy bones for hair braids. Although I did my best weight painting, you may need to tweak weight maps to achieve your desired result.
- Costume is already retopologized, so It is different from the one in Marvelous Designer.
Oct 13, 2020 Updated : Added simplified hair rig version .blend / .fbx for Unreal Engine / Unreal Engine 4.25.3 .uasset already retargeted to UE4 skeleton and customized to use RigidBody physics for her hair danglining
Comment and like are welcome! Please check out other products in my account as well. Let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance. Thanks!