Female Character Base Mesh Plus VER001 Low-poly 3D model
Hi there, this is my original female character base mesh for ZBrush PLUS
- Polygon strips for her hair and eyebrows, surface for eyelashes, eyeballs, teeth, tongue, and clothing.
- Marmoset Toolbag scene for look development.
- Marvelous Designer avatar with arrangement points & garment files.
- blender file for Rigging generated from Auto-Rig Pro Smart feature.
- rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender (only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions).
- Already retopologized sculpt-friendly base mesh from SDiv1 (5,490 verts) to SDiv4 (351,810 verts)
- UV unwrapped and PBR textures for
- BodyLow (5,490 verts) 2k normal, albedo, roughness
- BodyHigh (21,990 verts) 4k normal, albedo, roughness
- Clothing (936 verts) 1k normal, albedo, roughness
- TeethGumTongue (4,061 verts) 1k albedo, roughness
- Eyeball (2,216 verts) 1k albedo
- EyebrowEyelashHair (21,175 verts) 4k albedo, alpha
- rig tools add-on for blender you can use only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions. It doesn't include Auto-Rig Pro add-on itself. Here is the link to the product https://blendermarket.com/products/auto-rig-pro It's a great add-on for blender! Highly recommended! Rig is generated from ARP Smart feature, so you may need to tweak weightmaps to achieve your desired result.
- Clothing are designed for the BodyHigh mesh.
- The amount of polygons and vertices shows up in 3d model details is for only the Bodylow SDiv1 mesh, since this product's main feature is the base mesh.
Comment and like are welcome! Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!