Debbie - Female Character Base Mesh Version 3 Low-poly 3D model
Hi there, this is my original female character base mesh “Debbie” includes
- ZBrush .ztl file for sculpting retains subdivision levels (1to3. You can even reconstruct it once.).
- blender scene file for rendering in Eevee and rigging generated from Auto-Rig Pro Smart feature.
- rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender (only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions).
- Marmoset Toolbag scene for look development.
- Marvelous Designer avatar with arrangement points & garment files.
FBX files are compatible with Unreal Engine 4 (Bones are following UE4 naming convention).
UV unwrapped and PBR textures for
Body (Full) (24,903 verts) 4k normal, albedo, roughness. Recommended. The default for preview images.
BodyLow (Full) (6,797 verts) 4k normal, albedo, roughness. In case you need a model that has an extremely low amount of polygons.
Eyes (2,264 verts) 1k albedo
TeethGumTongue (4,808 verts) 1k albedo, roughness.
Hair (8,840 verts) 2k normal, alpha.
Eyelash (228 verts) 2k normal, alpha.
Eyebrow (1,020 verts) 2k normal, alpha.
Bikini (3,525 verts) 1k normal, roughness.
Update V2 Hair (14,184 verts) 2k normal, alpha.
(Total 45,588 verts / BodyLow version 27,482 verts)
- rig tools add-on and proxy_picker.py for blender you can use only to ensure the IK snaps and other rig functions. It doesn't include Auto-Rig Pro add-on itself. Here is the link to the product https://blendermarket.com/products/auto-rig-pro It's a great add-on for blender! Highly recommended! Rig is generated from ARP Smart feature. Although I did my best weight painting, you may need to tweak weight maps to achieve your desired result.
- Costume is already retopologized, so they are different from those in Marvelous Designer.
- All my models do not have a genital area.
Nov 25, 2020 : Updated to version 2.0 : Added a new hairstyle. MarmosetToolbagscene.zip, blenderscene.zip, and native _Packed.blend include both original and new hairstyle. Obj and Fbx with prefix V2 include the new hairstyle. This is a free update for customers already purchased. Please re-download those files if you like.
Dec 18, 2020 : Updated to version 3.0 : Added a basic outfit (denim dress and leather boots) and new rig in blender for outfit version. Brushed up on hair and skin textures. Files and folders with prefix V3, Obj.zip, Fbx.zip, and MD.zip include new features. This is a free update for customers already purchased. Please re-download those files if you like.
Mar 8, 2021 : Added sample Unreal Engine 4.25.4 .uasset files for the third person template already retargeted to UE4 skeleton. It has more than 75 bones, so It's not suitable for mobile platforms. I can offer another version for an additional fee, please contact me in case you need it. This is a free update for customers already purchased. Please re-download those files if you like.
Archives.zip contains legacy version files for customers already purchased.
Comment and like are welcome! Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance. Thanks!