1 / 51
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- Model of a lace hand fan, embroidered hand painted. It includes support.
- You can change the color of the fabric and embroidery by changing the color of the material.
- Model suitable for close-up and animation.
- With instructions and animation included.
Also available without rig.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters (hand fan): 43.24 (X axis), 4.8 (Y axis), 34.81 (Z axis).
Size in centimeters (support): 31.41 (X axis), 31.41 (Y axis), 23.19 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- Are two objects: the fan and support. The fan is 20 manifold meshes and support one.
- 100% quads, with 6,093 in total (5,372 hand fan and 721 support).
- With 6,095 vertex in total (5,374 hand fan and 721 support).
- With 12,186 edges in total (10,744 hand fan and 1,442 support).
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
- Armature with 49 bones: 30 animated and 19 auxiliary.
- All moves are made locally.
- The bones are replaced by shapes, with forms and color guidance.
- The form indicates the action arrow to move, circle to rotate, and square to scale. They can be combined in the same bone.
- The color indicates the local axis on which the action is performed: red for the X axis, green for the Y axis, and blue for the Z axis. Can also be combined in the same bone.
- The actions and its range of allowable values are controlled by constraint on each bone.
- Auxiliary objects and bones are hidden and another layer.
- With animation included.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- The color of the fabric and the embroidery is controlled by the color of the material.
- The image of embroidery is hand painted and then converted to svg format.
- It includes an optional image for normal map which is the simplified version of the 3 used for the bump.
- All textures of 8192x4096 pixels.
Image textures included:
- hand_fan_normal.png (OPTIONAL)
- The images of the mesh in orthographic view.
- Renders with the Blender internal engine. All without post production.
The FBX file is exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures and bones).