Ada basic female model low poly Low-poly 3D model
- Ada, female model.
- Manifold mesh, 100% quads, with details such as lacrimal and uvula.
- With clean edge loops flow and ready for animation.
- Suitable for close-up.
- Original realistic textures hand painted, with details such fingerprints.
- Versatile, with several possibilities for eye color, volume of fringe, eyebrows and eyelashes .
- Does not include genitalia, nor modeling, nor in texture.
- The blend file is complete and has a .pdf file with some instructions for use.
- The model is in T pose but with the feet of lace adapted to the shoes.
- The poses and the rig are not included, the presentation images are only to show the possibilities of the model.
- Some of the models are also available separately.
- Very soon rigged version.
- Bikini and earrings not included, available separately:
- Units of file: centimeters.
- Size in centimeters (Ada model): 169.3 (X axis), 28.30 (Y axis), 173 (Z axis).
- Real world scale. (1,1,1).
- Focused on the origin.
- Include 4 objects whit 8 meshes total. All meshes are manifold 100% quads.
- With 29,454 quads total(100%).
- With 29,470 vertices and 58,908 edges total.
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
- Ada_Basic: 1 object with 1 mesh: 18,056 quads, 18,058 vertices and 36,112 edges.
- Mouth: 1 object with 3 meshes 9,798 quads, 9,804 vertices and 19,596 edges. More info and images:
- Eye_L and Eye_R : 2 objects with 4 meshes: 1,600 quads, 1,608 vertices and 3,200 edges (total). More info and images:
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- Textures hand painted in great detail.
- All images of 4096x4096 px in .png format.
- They all have a descriptive name.
- Ada model has 13 textures of image.
- Six materials, 2 common and two different for small variations in each eye to give more realism.
- Four original and combinable textures for the color of the iris.
- Two textures in black and white as pattern for color mixed.
- With instructions for mix eye material.
- Two texture images for the mouth.
Image textures included:
- eyebrow_eyelashes_bump.png (OPTIONAL)
- eyebrow_eyelashes_diffuse.png (OPTIONAL)
- head_top_skin_ada_diffuse.png (OPTIONAL)
- The images of the mesh is in orthographic view.
- Renders with the Blender internal engine. All without post production.
- The FBX and OBJ files are exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures).
- Not include the particles systems nor the mix material for the eye.