Glass shoes low poly Low-poly 3D model
- Elegant glass shoes low poly, with platform and high heel.
- Model designed for close-up and ready to animation.
Legs and animations not included.
Units of file: centimeters.
Size in centimeters (each shoe): 8.57 (X axis), 21.52 (Y axis) and 18.28 (Z axis).
Real world scale. (1,1,1).
Focused on the origin.
- An object with 2 manifold meshes
- 100% quads 1,984 (992 quads in each shoe).
- 1,988 vertices and 3,968 edges (994/1984 in each shoe).
- Subdividable topology.
- Clean edge flow.
- No isolated vertices.
- No coincident vertices.
- No coincident/coplanar faces.
- No faces intersected.
- No faces distorted more than 45 degrees.
- No loss geometry.
- No poles with more than 5 edges.
UVMAP AND TEXTURES
- Normal outward.
- UV without overlapping.
- Texture of 4096x4096 px (glass_shoes_diffuse.png).
- The images of the mesh in orthographic view.
- Renders with the Blender internal engine. All without post production.
The FBX and OBJ files are exported from Blender 2.78 (-Z Forward, Y Up) and may need some adjustment (textures).
shoe high heels glass-shoes fashion footwear foot feet manifold