Rigged Eye 6 colors Low-poly 3D model
Eyeball: Game-Ready 3D model
This is realistic asset for game projects, can be used in pre-rendered cinematics or static renders in character creation.
- *.mb - Maya project with rigged pipil (you can see on video next)
- *.obj file сonsists of 3 parts: Iris, sclera and eye's wet + UV (528 polygons)
- *.fbx file (the same description like *.obj)
- *.zpr file - detailed ZBrush file with 4 divides (without UV)
- *.stl file - detailed high poly object without UV/Rig
- *.ztl file - detailed Zbrush tool file
*.max file -it's not native format, so eye is skinned but controllers doesn't work
textures.rar includes next folders:
// Iris (2048*2048 *.tga + *.png You can always compress a texture, but you can't increase it, so...)
- BaseColor: 6 variations of colors + 1 bonus colour
// Sclera+wet (2048*2048 *.tga + *.png)
All objects are named and organized, ask if you have any questions:) Hope you will enjoy!