1 / 45
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
1967 Ferrari 275 GTB (PREMIUM)
Created in: Autodesk Maya 2018 x64 Win.
Rendered with: Vray 3.60
Textured with: theFoundry MARI, Photoshop.
Modelled in real world scale, scaled in meters (4.8 x 1.84 x 1.33).
Faces 111.583 (Smooth value = 0)
N-Gons 0 (0%)
Quad/4 sides faces 115.940 (98.43%)
Tris/3 side faces 1841 (1.56%)
- Maya 2018 (.ma ASCII) Vray, MentalRay, Arnold, Default.
- 3ds max 2013 (.max) Vray, Corona, MentalRay, DefaultScanline.
- fbx 2013 (.fbx ASCII).
Textures available both 2k and 4k resolutions in sRGB 2.2 .jpg which is:
- F275GTO_BrightLeather (color, bump, reflection).
- F275GTO_DarkLeather (color, bump, specular).
- F275GTO_Fabric (Bump, Specular).
- F275GTO_HeadLampGlass (bump).
- F275GTO_HUDdisplays (color).
- F275GTO_LicensePlate (color, bump).
- F275GTO_Livery (color).
- F275GTO_MovingFloor (color, normal).
- F275GTO_SteerBadges (color).
- F275GTO_SteeringWheelWood (color).
- F275GTO_TyreGum (color, normal).
- Black Stripes.
- Yellow Stripes.
- NVidia Edition.
- Model created from blueprints & several reference images to represent real world object.
- Rigged and animated (Maya only).
- Model is fully applied with shaders and textures.
- No default name in objects, textures and shaders. Model has been well organized with easy understanding name and groups.
- Model positioned at center of the world (X=0, Y=0, Z=0).
- No error on opening, importing & rendering. Just load or open the model and start rendering.
- No overlapping UVs, no overlapping faces, no isolated vertices, no reserved faces & no N-Gon faces.
- All geometries has been unwrapped (even the small details).
- Model ready for smooth subdivided both Maya and 3dsMax.
- EXTRA BONUSES: .psd textures, Studio HDRi 10k, RenderScene (Maya 2018 VRay), 20 various VRay carpaint shaders for Maya.
- Depending on which 3d software you are using, the exchange formats (fbx and obj) may not match the preview images exactly. When importing of these formats, there's maybe some textures that have to be loaded manually.