Nauru Road Network and Buildings 3D model
- this model is based on real data therefore this is a realistic road network, streets and buildings setup of Nauru
- objects included | 1. roads and streets 2. squares and plazas and 3 separate objects for the Building Groups
- UV mapped with overlapping UVs
- the model is positioned on a flat surface (road network is on the “floor” - no elevation data included)
- geometry is polygonal quads and tris
- model is untextured and renders fast
- this 3D model is/can be licensed (commercial use is fine) under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareALike 2.0 (CC-BY-SA) license
- buildings and streets data from OpenStreetMap / www.openstreetmap.org
- Attribution : © OpenStreetMap contributors / http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright
POINTS/VERTS : 52511
POLYGONS : 42461
- .c4d - native format
- .fbx - v7.1
- .dae - v1.5
Extra description is to avoid any misunderstanding with the 3D model
- Please note, that although the model reflects reality there might have buildings missing if there is no data available for certain parts of the city depending on the degree of data processing. Missing parts might be available later and if it happens an update will come to the model. If you purchased the model all updates come with no extra cost.
Also there might be buildings already on the map which they don’t even exist yet due to urban planning projects regarding to the future.
Same concept of this point applies to any terrain 3D model if it comes with this model.
- These models are designed to show and present the city/area in the title in a minimalistic concept. They show a close to exact streets and buildings alignments and building heights (excluding parts where there is no or insufficient data to build 3d geometry) therefore they can be used for many purposes but they are not designed to build ie. high precision urbanscape.
- These models are not 3D print ready.
- On purchase, you’ll receive exactly the 3D model that you see on the preview images. Lighting setup isn’t included so you can render the model in your scenes or you can download a free render studio for the city 3D models in .c4d (native format) and .fbx (exchange format). The.c4d is basically ready to render. In the .fbx and/or .dae files the light parameters/details should be setup in your 3D software.
Free render studio download : https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/various/various-models/render-studio-for-cinema-4d
Please, make sure that the model will suit to your project by checking the preview images and 3D Model description. If you’re unsure or have doubts, please ask before purchase and your questions will be answered precisely.
The City Project by boscorelli3D - www.boscorelli.net