King Cobra Snake - Highpoly Sculpture 3D model
High quality model of a King Cobra snake.
- Includes Zbrush version with subdivision levels. In this version, the body of the snake is divided in 4 sections for better performance while sculpting. All the sections share the same UV space.
- Includes another Zbrush version where each of the scales in the body is an individual object, and can be selected and modified independently with polygroups.
- Includes teeth, eyes, and tongue as separate meshes.
- All meshes have UVs. Body UVs are symmetrical.
- The model was created in real scale 1:1. It represents a snake of approx. 4.2 meters long.
- Zbrush 2019.1 – Body sections with subdivision levels.
- Zbrush 2019.1 – Body sections Decimated meshes.
- .OBJ - Body sections Decimated meshes.
- .OBJ – Lowest subdivision meshes (“Low poly”)
- Zbrush 2019.1 – Individual Scales version.
- .OBJ – Individual Scales “Low poly”.
- .OBJ Decimated number of triangles: 3.8 million
- .OBJ “Lowpoly” number of quads: 32810 (body only)
- Zbrush Subdiv levels number of points: 34.5 million
- Zbrush Individual Scales number of points: 31.9 million
- .PNG Normal map (Body Only) 4096x4096
- .EXR Displacement map (Body Only) 4096x4096
- The model is not rigged. But the mesh topology is perfect for animation.
- The meshes in the “Individual Scales Version” don’t have UVs.