PBR Tarantula rigged and animated Low-poly 3D model
Low poly model rigged and animated of a Tarantula, made with maya 2018. Ready for game production (PBR textures + low poly VR/AR supported). Rendering is made with Arnold but it includes all the maps ready to be exported and shaded in a game engine. There's also a video example of a real-time render from marmoset included.
- Rigged and animated (in 2 separated files) + exported FBX and Alembic files.
- UVed, Shaded, Textured (4K)
- texture maps: basecolor, specular, roughness, metal, normal, height - all in TGA and BMPs + a free HDRI file for the environment
- Lighting with Arnold (render scene directly provided)
Info before using:
- The provided animation is a looping walk cycle of 88 frames. You are free to make your own too and adjust the walk cycle as you please.
- The shader for the skin is a simple Arnold surface shader.
- If you 'set project' on the folder location, the texture files should automatically be recognized and assigned.
- The model/animation works in real time game engine (tested). See video for a preview.
If you have question or need further assistance please reach out, I'll do my best to help you!