MBB BO-105M 3D model
Textured and animated model of the military version of the MBB BO-105(M) from Messerschmitt-Bolkow-Blohm. It is a low polygon count model but highly accurate properly scaled to the real world dimensions so it is perfect for games or for realtime 3D engine presentations and showcases. The panels, instruments and gauges are modeled authentically according to real flight manuals. But simplified low polygon panels are also included on separate layer for higher fidelity. Simplified extra low-polygon models are also included on a layer for building up mesh collides in game engines for fuselage, interior and doors. Collider mesh pivots matches with the position and orientation of the visual parts they represent.
- Accurate model in 1:1 scale
- Highly detailed instrumentation and gauges
- Animated doors, instruments and gauges
- Organized into layers for easier management
- Both high detail and low detail panels are included on separate layers
- Extra-low poly silhouette meshes are included for building up mesh colliders in game engines
- Organized into selection groups as well
- 18 TGA textures none of which exceed 1024x1024, with related normal maps and 4 additional smaller textures for the mounted M60 machine guns
- Uses only standard materials
- Every mesh has only 100% scales
- No any extra plugins or any 3rd party addons are necessary
Some of the features such as layers, selection groups, collider meshes and animations, correct pivots are not supported in OBJ format due to its limitations.