1 / 40
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- 3DMax2020, 3DMax2017, obj fbx and dae files
- Maps (Gpeg)
- Layered PSD maps of body object and cockpit. So you can easily make changes to, for example, the bump map or other maps of body or rcockpit shader (except diffuse).
- Preview renders
- One UVW unwrapped (except some objects) plane with detailed exterior and interior. (There are no environment objects, cameras, lights or animation keys in the scene). Renderer - Corona renderer 4.
- Three types of coloring available. To change the coloring, just copy all the maps from the Skin_01/02/03 folder and paste them with replacement into the Maps folder.
- Rigged movable parts are amimated and wired to Body_(Root_Controller)_(UV01) object (ONLY IN .max FORMAT), so you can easily control all moving parts and light from this object. (See screenshot in preview)
- Chassis react to ground contact (See animation).
- There is one plane in the scene with the recommended maximum poligon number(LOD0-840k). The number of polygons can be adjusted with a OpenSubdiv modifier in the stack of different models. Some of modefiers are instanced which makes working with them faster.
- Use only Body_(Root_Controller)_(UV01) for moving and rotation of all plane. (All objects are linked to it)