Vase Model from EP Curve
this Tutorial is to show how to create a Vase model from an EP curve. then how to turn NURBS to Polygons.
- Panels/ Orthographic/ Front.
- Click on Curves tab.
Begin to draw your Vase using a Curve.
Now you closed the Curve, by clicking "Enter".
Select Control Vertex to adjust the shape as you wish.
Moving the Curve points as shown.
Open up the Surfaces Tab.
Surfaces/ Revolve, to complete your Vase model.
Press "5" to get the shade mode.
Move the model up to get rid of the Curve.
Delete the EP Curve.
Select the "Yellow" vertices together as shown.
Move them down.
if you wanna convert NURBS to Polygons to have more control over the model.. here will be the steps.
- Insert Edge Loop.
- Scale to the inside to give it a cool looking.
- Select the Highlighted edge.
- and 5. Scale to shape the top of the vase.
- Select the Faces and delete.
- Select the faces inside the "RED" box and delete.
- Extrude the selected edges.
- Extrude 3 times to adjust the Top as you like it to be.
- Then Smooth 2 times.
Make it Shiny and Cool.
Congratulations =D ... good job