Head of Key Account Management
About CGTrader Enterprise
We are committed to changing the way people access, adapt, and adopt 3D content to transform the way they experience everything.
CGTrader offers a full-service 3D visualization solution for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Combining over 15 years of experience in 3D visualization with our global community of 3D design professionals, CGTrader creates high-quality, photorealistic 3D assets in any volume and complexity – quickly and cost-effectively.
CGTrader is the chosen partner of leading online retailers. We are successfully delivering hundreds of high-quality 3D models optimized for web 3D view & mobile Augmented Reality, web 360° HD view, photorealistic lifestyle and whitespace rendering, and other 3D customer experiences every month. It has been proven that 3D visualization impacts online sales performance. Retailers are reporting increased sales conversion by as much as 60%, reduced product returns from 5% to 1%, greater brand loyalty, and up to 4x increased on-site engagement.
CGTrader has a proven track record of working with large enterprise customers including Fortune 500 companies. Among our customers and partners are Google, Nike, Microsoft, Crate & Barrel, Shopify.
The Team and Role
We are looking for a tech-savvy, experienced, and energetic sales and account management professional to join our Sales Business Unit as Head of Key Account Management.
The Key Account Management team is responsible for sales of 3D product visualization solutions for enterprises designed to help transform 2D product images into photorealistic 3D content. Our target customers are medium-sized and large online retail companies as well as consumer product brands and manufacturers. The majority of our customers are from the furniture industry located in the United States, Western European countries, and Australia.
What You Will Do
- Supervise B2B sales activities
- Set and monitor team performance metrics
- Develop long-lasting sales and account management processes
- Discover new revenue opportunities
- Lead and support the team to achieve short-term and long-term company goals
- Develop value-adding sales initiatives and ensure their successful execution
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Introduce scalable up-sell and cross-sell campaigns
- Set standards at the company and team levels
- Lead the team by example
What We Expect
- At least five years of proven experience in a B2B sales and account management role in the tech industry
- Experience working with CRM platforms and data analytics tools. Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience working with large, enterprise-level accounts
- Experience with hiring and developing a team of people
- Excellent team-management skills
- An analytical approach to daily tasks and decision making
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
- Fluent English and very good written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- You are able to constructively communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to details. Strong organizational skills
- You are able to adapt to an evolving business landscape and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Startup experience is a major plus
What We Offer
- Career and development opportunities in a fast-paced startup
- Chance to work in a global data-driven company
- Chance to quickly develop professionally and learn from experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup business
- Opportunity to learn about 3D and computer graphics from the experts
- Opportunity to work with clients from around the world, including Fortune 500 companies
- Work in THE tech-hub of Vilnius – Vilnius Tech Park, and a park (literally) just outside the office
- Healthy snacks to fuel your productivity
- Regular small and large team building activities
- Animal-friendly office space
- Great atmosphere and inspiring colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits
- The salary offer will be based on your competence and experience!