Pyramid of Painter 3D print model
Hello, Here is a small but very useful special product for those who deal with 3d printing, painting and varnish.
- While painting your work, you do not have to hold it in your hand or put it on the floor with this product.
- While painting your work, you do not have to keep the area you have painted in your hand or put it on the floor.
- While varnishing your work, you do not need to hold or place it on the floor with this product..
- While varnishing your work, you do not need to keep the area you varnished or place it on the floor.
The package contains the following files:
- pyramid01.obj, pyramid01.stl ,
- pyramid02.obj, pyramid02.stl ,
- pyramid03.obj, pyramid03.stl ,
- pyramid04.obje, pyramid04.stl,
It is in four parts.
- 1st piece 30x30x30mm (pyramid01.obj, pyramid01.stl )
- 2nd piece 30x30x50 mm (pyramid02.obj, pyramid02.stl)
- 3rd piece 30x30x70mm (pyramid03.obj, pyramid03.stl)
- 4th piece 30x30x90 mm (pyramid04.obj, pyramid04.stl)
The lowest configuration you can set in Cura:
Layer Height 0.3 mm Infill 15% Support None Raft , Skirt , Brim None
You can find the minimum settings above in the cura file CE3PRO_pyramidforpainter.3mf in the package you will purchase.
All printed in about 2 hours on the Ender 3 pro printer in the lowest configuration and 11 grams of filament were used.
Of course, if you want, you can change the settings and get better quality prints.