1 / 5
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This is a Ford Barra engine model for Rhinomax II chassis.
It consists of multiple parts, which need to be glued together after painting.
Whole assebly can be detached any time by just undoing 2 bolts holding the intercooler brace to the chassis.
- Prepare the parts in your slicer, including supports etc. (it is advised to use a resin printer at least for the main part of the motor)
- Print the parts and prepare for painting
- Paint the parts
- Adjust the fitment of the main engine part on the chassis (it should sit on the steering servo, some additional trimming around the turbo may be necessary)
- Super glue the intercooler to the brace and use 2 M3 flat head bolts to attach it on the chassis
- When both parts are on their places, mock up the fitment with the pipes and super glue everything together
Parts of this kit:
- Barra engine main part
- Exhaust part
- Intercooler piping
- Intercooler brace
It is advised to use a primer before painting.