1 / 23
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D model of a moneybox in the form of a steam train. Real world scaled (1 unit = 1 millimeter). Originally modeled in 3ds max 2020. Preview images rendered in 3ds Max 2020 with V-ray renderer.
- correctly scaled;
- model is subdividable;
- polygonal geometry (quads only);
- completely textured, high detailed textures, textures and materials are included and mapped;
- objects, materials and textures are logically named for ease of scene management;
- Physically based rendering (PBR) textures included as an option;
- .fbx file contains textures for V-Ray render;
- no special plugin needed to open scene;
- available for Autodesk 3DS Max 2015 and above.
- The 3ds Max scene contains: 2 objects, 2 materials, 10 textures;
- polycount: 8588 quad polygons, 8867 vertices.
- 3ds Max 2020/2018/2015 with V-Ray materials;
- Substance Painter with PBR workflow;
- FBX format with materials and textures;
- OBJ format without materials and textures.
- 10 PNG (.png) V-ray textures (4096 x 4096);
- 8 PNG (.png) PBR textures (4096 x 4096).