Bugatti Veyron W16 engine Low-poly 3D model
A W16 engine is a sixteen cylinder piston internal combustion engine in a four-bank W configuration. The most common layout for W16 engines consists of two 'offset double-row' banks of eight cylinders, coupled to a single crankshaft. Other layouts, though, have been used before as well.
These engines are most notably used in the Bugatti Veyron and Bugatti Chiron. French car maker Jimenez also used a custom 4.1L W16 made from four Yamaha motorcycle engines in the 1995 Jimenez Novia, a one-off French supercar. This W16 was later used in the Audi Rosemeyer concept car, and in the aforementioned Bugatti Veyron, Chiron and Divo.
Contains all parts of the complete Bugatti 16.4 W16 8.0L engine. High Detailed and realistic 3d model.
Only 99.391 polys!
55 detailed parts in total. Perfect texture mapping. Complete engine, features detailed interior parts. Game Ready.
- forms and proportions of the 3D model most similar to the real object;
- detailed enough for close-up renders;
- the model is ready and does not needed smoothing modifiers;
- can be easily used in game development;
- mid poly model with excellent details.
- smart mesh topology, great details with lower performance impact.
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included standard materials with textures and custom reflection maps.
Organization of scene:
- all objects and materials in scene are named appropriated;
- real world size (system units - cm);
- one skyligt-light, one portal light and five cameras in scene.
- original file format - 3ds max 2011 + MentalRay;
- 3ds max 2010 file for more compatibility;
- all previews were rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with Mental Ray;
- the model is completely ready for use and visualization in 3ds max from 2010 to newer versions.
- for better experience, open the native max 2011 file or import the FBX one.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry
If you buy it, please give a rating score, this helps other people know the quality of the model! Also, check out my other models, there is a lot of other engines and automotive stuff with great details for a fair price!