A full PBR Dodge Challenger Hellcat 2016 with interior, verry well optimized and developper/animator friendly, perfect for your prototype or commercial projects.
A lot of part can be animated on the vehicle, all emissive parts have their own object to be easily activated and desactivated to avoid touching the materials at runtime.
Emissive are properly setup for use of a Bloom/Glare post effect, indeed some emissive color are more darker than the others to simulate brighter zone, giving you better control with your Bloom/Glare effect, everything is explained in the README File.
If you have any suggestion or request, you can contact me on cgtrader, i'll be glad to help you.
Renders are made in marmoset toolbag wich is a realtime render engine, renders are verry close to what you gonna have in your game/realtime project.
- FBX Mesh of the vehicle (42.140 Triangles)
- 1:1 Scale
- 3 LOD (Level of details)
- 9 Different skins to customize the vehicle (More to come !)
- 4096x4096 High Quality PBR Textures in different export presets
- Blend file (2.79) containing all the project with a high poly version that you can use as you like
- Proper parenting with easy transform position for quick and easy animation
- 3 UV Set (Exterior, Interior, Wheel/Glass) Allowing you to switch skin on 1 part of the vehicle
- Separation of important mesh (Wheels, mirror, emissive, bottom protections parts, windows, doors, RPM/MPH Counter etc...)
- Fully functional dashboard for advanced project
- DirecX/OpenGL Normals with an optional uncompressed 32f map for the Exterior
- A 8Bits Dithered normal map version for the Exterior
- A full guide in the README to understand all the potential you have
- UV1 With maximum texel density that can be use in the Mirror part, you can potentially put the render of another camera here to have control over the mirror effect
Export Preset :
- Individual maps (One maps per texture, good for Ray Tracing and custom needs)
- Unity 5+ (Metallic)
- Unity HD Render Pipeline
- Unreal Engine 4 (Packed)
Fit verry well for any type of project, can also be used as a cinematic decoration/environment asset.