Komatsu PC200 excavator 3D model
Komatsu PC200 excavator
- Rigged using skin modifier with bone & helper dummy
- IK & lookat setup used for hydraulics & arm movement (.max version)
- .FBX version is rigged but no IK & lookat setup
- 2048x2048 diffuse texture
- includes plain texture set (no brand & paint)
- not 100% actual representation of the PC200 model & scale
- not suitable if you're looking for blueprint-precision product of the PC200
- no cockpit detail
- caterpillar track can only be animated using 3dsMax Path Deform modifier (no track rig on the .fbx and .obj model)
Additional notes :
- The arm is fixed by IK solver, so you just need to move around the helper (green box) named HelperArm.
- To rotate the upper body, select theb_body helper its also have a fixed axis.
To properly animate the tire/caterpillar track :
1. Rotate the b_frontDrive helper according to your moving speed, 2. Select each the left/right track object (don't select both), then go to the modify tab, and in the path deform modifier> animate the percent amount according to your desired speed.
note : if you want more custom animation, you should right click> unhide all, the delete any Helper and IK chain, then just move around the bones)