Heuillez GX427 articulated city bus 3D model
Author: Greggy Lhomme-Hounsfield www.panalina.com
C4D R16 file (Native) is ready to use and ready to render. (Maybe re-assign textures links on your file directory) Most 3D Parts of the model are separated and named = easy to edit in C4D.
The rear and front body of the bus are rigged with a C4D module. Probably doesn’t work in other formats.
- Highly detailed exterior / low poly interior.
- Front wheels are turning.
- Photorealistic jpg textures.
Available formats: c4d & fbx.
If using other formats than C4D, you may have some work to do:
- Rigging manually the front and rear bodies of the bus.
- You may have to re-assign textures links and/or type (maybe changing) their names in the material editor.
- Probably change some textures projection type from « UVW Mapping » to « Cubic »
- You may have to adjust material details as transparency, luminance, reflectance…
- In some cases, 3D objects or groups may be merged.
Default livery of the model is white. Of course, you may easily change colors and/or create your own graphic livery if you know how to manage.
In some case you may want me to create a livery for you: please contact me.
French tags: transports en commun urbains aéroport centre ville soufflet infographiste perpignan infographie prades pyrénées-orientales images de synthèse 3d narbonne beziers montpellier toulouse