1 / 9
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
This is part of a bigger package, that can be found here: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/various/various-models/crypt-props-for-horror-games-pbr-game-ready
A very detailed stone sarcophagus created for horror games. It fits a cemetery, a burial scene or a graveyard.
If you are interested, it is possible to easily re-texture or add more dirt and grunge to the model.
- Optimized geometry.
- Ready for Unity HDRP & URP. (.unitypackage included)
- Ready for Unreal Engine. (.uassets/.uproject included)
- Textures with resolutions up to 2K.
- Scale in centimeters.
- User Friendly names.
- LODs groups included.
- Total number of Materials: 1.
- Texture sizes: 2K.
- Number of prefabs: 2.
- Unique Meshes: 2.
- UV mapping: Yes.
- LODs: Yes.
- Rigging: No.
- Types of materials and texture maps: PBR.
- Sarcophagus (Top) - 9k tris, 4.5k verts (LOD0 - LOD3)
- Sarcophagus (Base) - 260 tris, 136 verts (LOD0 - LOD3)