Tech shapes-TS2 kit Low-poly 3D model
3D designer parts, shapes, elements, kitbash set that can be used for graphical details, useful for 3D concept designs, motion graphics and abstract sci-fi oriented scene elements.
All 3D shapes have well defined quad based geometry (not just caped spline shapes) Includes two basic multi-sub materials in native and Octane render format, all shapes have 4 material ID selection sets.
The package contains following items: A total of 28 stylized 3D shapes in,
- Two 3ds max files version 2016 setup with native scanline renderer (basic rendering)
- Two 3ds max files version 2016 setup with Octane renderer (renders preview images you see on top)
- Two Blender version 2.8 files including basic shaders (basic rendering setup)
- Two export OBJ files for import to all other major 3d applications (geometry + UV coordinates only, no material ID's)
- Two FBX files for import to all other major 3d applications (includes materials and ID's)
Note: Don't forget you can also use these parts in conjunction with some of my other kits to create different design outcomes. You can view some example scenes on my personal page (you can click iterateCGI on top to enter it and find out more about these other kits)
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the small envelope icon next to the Author name or enter his profile and use the green contact button on the left).