Portal-PT2 3D model
Stylized circular 3D shapes/Portal scene, useful for motion graphics design projects, kitbashing and concept designing for sci-fi environments. Scene features an animated part (diaphragm) in alembic (.abc) format, compatible with all major 3D apps that support this format.
Texture coordinates are all fit on a single 4K texture space, providing one material fits all solution for all scene elements. Textures are made for Metallic/Roughness PBR Shading.
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file version 2016 containing portal scene + single fits all shader (default scanline render, no render setup)
- One 3ds max file 2016, same content but setup with Octane material and Octane render for 3ds max (renders the presentation previews out of the box)
- One Blender file setup for PBR rendering in Eevee (includes principled shader setup)
- One Octane ORBX scene for standalone Octane render or import to local DB (compatible with Octane host application plugins)
- 3 exchange formats (FBX, OBJ and Alembic) for import to all major 3D software
- Two Octane shaders
- Texture folder containing 4K(4096x4096 pixels) Color/albedo, Metallic, Roughness and Emissive maps
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the Author name on the right to enter his profile and then use the green contact button on the left to get to him). Have fun,