Core-TQ-C3 3D model
Core-TQ-C3 is part of a series designer parts and 3D motion graphics elements, useful for 3D concept design, motion graphics and sci-fi oriented scenes (you can find more of these items by clicking the iterateCGI logo)
(The main symmetrical structure in this set is based on the tetrahedron regular polyhedron, a vector set for aligning additional objects is present in the file)
This package contains following items:
- one 3ds max file setup with native scanline renderer and standard shaders, (click ready, renders 22 seconds/frame, see reference renders on top)
- one 3ds max file setup with Octane renderer and Octane materials (click render ready), (reders take about 6 minutes/frame on 2x Nvidia GTX680)
- one export OBJ file for import to all other major 3d applications (geometry only)
- one FBX file for import to other applications (includes the sub selection ID's + standard materials)
- a 32bit HDRI reflection map - a folder with renders
All 3ds max files are click render ready and made in version 2016.
Note: You need Octane render plug-in for the 3ds max for the file setup with Octane render, the 3ds max file setup with default renderer also delivers nice results but not the same as Octane render version (see reference on top to compare).
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the iterateCGI logo on the right to enter the designer page and then use the green contact button on the left to contact the designer).