1 / 5
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
You can create architectural section models easily in Blender anymore. With Dynamic Slice and Cap add-on, you can create section models like 3dsmax. And you can animate and render your works. This add-on works like 3dsmax's Slice and Cap Holes modifiers.
Dynamic Slice and Cap 1.1 released...
Vshade works under Blender 2.82, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and newer versions. Vshade will update for new Blender versions.
Dynamic and Manual Workflow
- Easy to use
Slice (Refine Mesh, Split Mesh, Remove Top, Remove Bottom)
- Cap Holes
- You can use with modifiers
- You can work with multiple objects
- You can save your works in the .blend file
- You can create material index for capped surfaces
- You can create vertex groups for capped surfaces
- You can smooth surfaces for section parts
- This add-on works on one object like Blender modifiers. If you have multiple objects, firstly you must Join this objects (select objects and press CTRL + J).
- Quality of the result is based on topology quality of your model. Good topology creates good result, high polygon count increases accuracy of the result.
- For more details, please visit https://hikmetkoyuncu.blogspot.com
- For questions or bug report, email to email@example.com
Great tool for Archviz, smart idea with room for extensions. I got pointed to it by the seller, seeking help on an issue online. Very supportive.Such a great addon! As an Architecture Student, I have to say that this is a must have. Works intuitively, and the GUI is easy to use. Even better is that it works with linked objects, but you can't add a Cap Material to that unfortunately ( pretty cool if it could work with linked collections as well ). But all in all a really cool and helpful addon.Very helpful and perfect programmed add-on .. Great